For those who place extra high demands on equipment and comfort. The Royal series is built on Mercedes-Benz with AL-KO chassis as two semi-integrated Royal x780 and x880 Crossover models with drop-down ceiling bed. The Royal has standard equipment with the latest technical gadgets and a living area with King Size width.
- AL-KO chassis 4500 kg / AL-KO tandem chassis 5200 kg
- Fatigue Sensor Attention Assist
- Active break assist
- Front-wheel drive, 9-speed automatic
- Engine: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170 hp
- Crosswind assistant (not in tandem axle)
- Automatic underfloor heating system AGS II Pro
- diesel engine warmer
- Convectors at the entrance
- Underfloor heating with water circuit in the cab
- Heat exchanger
- Pull-out ski compartment with heating and lighting
- Choice of three fabric covers and three leather collections (surcharge)
- Armrests for the dinette and sofa with slide-out function
- Wide premium door for the living area (Hartal evolution)
- Built-in oven
- AGM 130 Ah battery with battery sensor
- Power limiterMBUX (including rear view camera)
- Wireless Charging Panel (not x780LB / x780LGB)
- Crash sensor and leak indicator for bottled gas
- Outdoor lighting with motion sensor
This is the motorhome for those who prefer a motorhome with longitudinal beds. With its user-friendly corner kitchen and spacious seating area, this is the ideal motorhome for one or two people, with space for a few guests in the drop-down ceiling bed if desired.
There’s plenty of room in our x780LQB! A large double bed in the rear of the motorhome, as well as a pull-down bed for 2 people above the dinette. The L-shaped kitchen, dining area for 5 and separate shower room ensure a comfortable holiday.
- Maximum permissible weight: 4,500 kg
- Total length: 8,060 mm
- Inner length: 5.190 mm
- Sleeping places (excl. seating groups): 4 pcs
Here is room for everything needed on long and short trips. The x780 LGB has two beds in a longitudinal arrangement with a garage space underneath. Furthermore, this camper has a practical L-shaped kitchen, a dining area for five people and a toilet with shower walls.
The x780 LT is the latest Crossover model in the KABE family. The inviting seating group, the wonderful beds in longitudinal arrangement and the toilet with shower are standard.
The x780 LXL has an inviting spacious layout with an L-shaped kitchen. The two double beds, one of which can be lowered from the ceiling, create effective space and can accommodate two additional guests.
In the x880 LQB you have plenty of space for yourself and your guests. At the very back of the motorhome is a centrally placed large double bed. Above the dinette you will also find a foldable extra bed for two people.
The x880 LT has a separate sleeping area with two longitudinal beds and a full-width bathroom in the rear of the motorhome. The drop-down bed above the dinette also provides additional sleeping space.