The KABE Crown is built on Mercedes-Benz with AL-KO chassis, and with all the characteristic features of this premium brand. High-quality design and well-thought-out intelligent functionality in all respects. Front-wheel drive and automatic gearbox are standard. KABE Crown is available in 760, 810 and 860 lengths.
- AL-KO chassis 4500 kg / AL-KO tandem chassis 5500 kg
- Aluminum rims 16”
- Fatigue Sensor Attention Assist
- Active break assist
- Electric parking brake
- Front-wheel drive 9-speed automatic transmission
- Engine: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170 hp
- Rain sensor
- Automatic underfloor heating system AGS II Pro
- Diesel engine warmer
- Heating package connected to underfloor heating system
- Convectors at the entrance
- Underfloor heating with water circuit in the cab
- Heat exchanger
- Pull-out ski compartment with heating and lighting
- Choice of three fabric covers and three leather collections (surcharge)
- Armrests for the dinette and sofa with slide-out functionBuilt-in oven
- Wide premium door for the living area (HartaLux)
- AGM 130 Ah battery with battery sensor
- Power limiterMBUX (incl. reversing camera)
- Burglar alarm with outdoor security
- Crash sensor and leak indicator for bottled gas
- Outdoor lighting with motion sensor
- Wireless charging panel
- Fresh water tank, 20/150 litres
In the generous luggage compartment of the i760 LGB, your belongings are easy to find via the large luggage hatch on the rear side of the motorhome. This space is located under the raised beds arranged lengthwise in the rear of the motorhome. An ideal motorhome for anyone who wants to take a lot with them.
This is a motorhome for a large group. Suitable for four people while driving and up to 6 people for overnight! In the rear of the motorhome there is a double bed and a bathroom with shower cubicle. Above the dinette group is another double bed that can be lowered.
If you appreciate a slightly larger bathroom, the i760 T is a good choice. Here, the rear bathroom is placed across the width of the motorhome, within the sleeping area that contains two single beds. Above the seating group there is also a folding double bed.
A camper where packing is never a problem! The generous boot area accessed through the boot hatch on the outside of the motorhome has loads of space and is located under the raised beds arranged lengthwise in the rear of the motorhome. The kitchen also has plenty of storage space and is placed in a cozy corner in relation to the seating group.
At the very back of the motorhome is a large queen-size bed and a double bed can be lowered above the seating group a little further forward. In total, including the dinette, there are sleeping places for five people in this generous i810 LQB. A large corner kitchen and several clever storage spaces make this camper a place where life is good.
A fully integrated model that meets all your expectations! Here you will find everything you need for a pleasant stay, in the form of a practical corner kitchen, a large bathroom at the very back and wonderful longitudinal beds.
The LXL is one of our absolute most popular layouts, with 2 to 6 berths (including the dinette). This model has a generous length and – like all our Crown models – a large number of practical and comfort-enhancing solutions of the highest quality.
The largest Crown model with a generous layout. The camper has a large garage area. Raised beds in the longitudinal direction, separate shower and toilet, a spacious corner kitchen and a total of 7 sleepers. All based on the premium brand Mercedes-Benz.
A large spacious camper with lots of practical storage space. The dinette is perpendicular to the spacious kitchen, which makes for a cozy lounge area during the day. Further to the rear you will find the shared shower and toilet area, each on one side of the motorhome, and in the center of the rear is a large comfortable queen-size bed.